Northwood Manufacturing - Bought a 2014 24M because of the previous trailer, and sorry we did

8 of 51 Northwood Manufacturing reviews

We had a 20ft.Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M.

The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks and a heater bypass value that did not work, both were fixed by the dealer. We have had the slideout in the shop twice and the latest and most costly repair will be to the springs. One leaf spring completely broken and the others are bent and/or damaged. Wholesale Extended Warranties will only fix the completely broken leaf spring but not the damaged one.

The dealer will not just replace the broken spring because of the damage to the others. I called Northwood Service Dept.

to see if there had been any recall but only could leave a message, have not received any reply.Sorry to see the quality of the products have declined so much.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of trailer and workmanship

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Northwood Manufacturing Nash 24M
Review category
Dealers
review #934198 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Northwood Manufacturing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 51 Northwood Manufacturing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 09 #1238558 Missoula, Montana, United States

After a month, Northwood Manufacturing called and asked if I needed any help finding the parts, nothing about they were sorry for the quality of product. Last Northwood product we will buy.

0 0 Reply

Oct 15 #1227515 Laramie, Wyoming, United States

that's funny. as I write this we just returned home from a great weekend cut short, and we have a similar story. Bought a 2013 19b after having a Nash 18L that we loved.
about a month ago driving with the trailer, both front leaf springs broke. Ouch. luckily I replaced them in a friends garage, but that had potential to really suck. And now, today cruising to the secret fishing spot, the left rear spring broke and we had to limp back to town for another repair......

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Northwood Manufacturing.
Filing a new complaint about
×