Northwood Manufacturing - Bought a 2014 24M because of the previous trailer, and sorry we did
We had a 20ft.Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M.
The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks and a heater bypass value that did not work, both were fixed by the dealer. We have had the slideout in the shop twice and the latest and most costly repair will be to the springs. One leaf spring completely broken and the others are bent and/or damaged. Wholesale Extended Warranties will only fix the completely broken leaf spring but not the damaged one.
The dealer will not just replace the broken spring because of the damage to the others. I called Northwood Service Dept.
to see if there had been any recall but only could leave a message, have not received any reply.Sorry to see the quality of the products have declined so much.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of trailer and workmanship
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."