Northwood Manufacturing - 2015 Arctic Fox 990 design flaw
Yes the 990 is a wet bath and you should not need to pump out the water left in the shower after using, this is unsanitary and unsafe it should drain.
I have had 2 other campers one was. Lance the other was a Elkhorn Fleetwood neither had this issue even if the camper was not 100% level they both drained fine
My point is after you pay over $32k for what Northwood claims to be the best in the industry it should work
The attorney I'm working with says the consumer should have a reasonable expectations of the product working as designed this is far from it
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of business etiquette
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Arctic Fox
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks. The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far,..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "They will not be reading any of these comments or caring cause they can't even *** speak English. I've felt with them several times. Don't be deseved by their..."
- "Eyeglass world is a joke. I paid over 500 dollars for a cut rate pair of glasses. Not two just one.they at first gave me the wrong prescription and then..."