Garner, North Carolina

I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, she was great to work with and made my doll just as I order and she is so real and life like. I will order from her again. One of the best reborns I have purchased and I am extremely hard to please and never write good reviews but feel this artist needs to shine.

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Northern Lights Nursery?

Comments

how can i get in contact with her so i can get me a doll made

I placed an order back in January and have had no reply nor the doll that U ordered. Have sent several emails and no reply back. Calling my credit card company as I only ordered one doll and was charged for 2.

EVE
Astoria, New York, United States #1112376

I also ordered a crystal sculpt from amanda andi am crazy in love with my purchase.I'm in the process of baby #2 the liam sculpt.i wont be receiving her until march 15 .anytime i have a question.i head straight for the laptop.i always get a answer to my questions within a few hours.amanda gives you what you want.before the end of the year I'm sure amanda will be making my baby #3.Eve

#1019320

pretty baby

justagirl
Kokomo, Indiana, United States #963138

Wow is that really a doll???? She looks real..wow. awesome doll :) ive never heard of this doll,but i will look into it now.

mi