Northern Lights Nursery - Review in Toy Stores category from Garner, North Carolina

8 of 13 Northern Lights Nursery reviews

I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, she was great to work with and made my doll just as I order and she is so real and life like. I will order from her again. One of the best reborns I have purchased and I am extremely hard to please and never write good reviews but feel this artist needs to shine.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #612592

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Northern Lights Nursery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 4 No 4
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
8 of 13 Northern Lights Nursery reviews

May 13, 2016 #1158579

how can i get in contact with her so i can get me a doll made

Mar 22, 2016 #1132135

I placed an order back in January and have had no reply nor the doll that U ordered. Have sent several emails and no reply back. Calling my credit card company as I only ordered one doll and was charged for 2.

0 0 Reply
EVE

Feb 15, 2016 #1112376 Astoria, New York, United States

I also ordered a crystal sculpt from amanda andi am crazy in love with my purchase.I'm in the process of baby #2 the liam sculpt.i wont be receiving her until march 15 .anytime i have a question.i head straight for the laptop.i always get a answer to my questions within a few hours.amanda gives you what you want.before the end of the year I'm sure amanda will be making my baby #3.Eve

Aug 14, 2015 #1019320

pretty baby

justagirl

Mar 25, 2015 #963138 Kokomo, Indiana, United States

Wow is that really a doll???? She looks real..wow. awesome doll :) ive never heard of this doll,but i will look into it now.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Northern Lights Nursery.
Filing a new complaint about
×