Bad business owner, bad! This is my FIRST review - ever.

But, unfortunately, this business deserves a terrible review. After being charged for a problem analysis on my nonfunctioning dishwasher, I paid to have a control board replaced. Immediately after the technician finished putting the dishwasher back together the washer started leaking. I then had to pay for a new gasket, but the leak remains.

After 6 months, the control board went out again. A different technician came to repair it and found that the part was installed improperly by the previous technician and there was no charge. The washer began work again - for 3 days. After calling the owner of this company to have the washer repaired properly I was told it was "out of warranty" (3-month.

warranty?!) and he refused to do any work to properly repair my washer. So, after spending $525 I am left with a washer in worse shape than when his company started to work on it.

NEVER AGAIN. Bad business owner, bad!

User's recommendation: Avoid this business.

Northern Appliance Idaho Cons: Unaccountable.

Location: 6390 North Sunrise Terrace, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83815, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Northern Appliance Idaho Reviews