North Trail Rv Center - Review about 2012 Keystone Fuzion 300 from Atlanta, Georgia
Trade in a 2012 keystone 300 problems with roor leaking for a new Raptor mp 300 had it for 1 month and 3 weeks ( roof seals are cracking and lifting seems to be a problem with the manufacture
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Fuzion 300
- Review category
review #630108 by anonymous
Had an experience with North Trail Rv Center? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now. The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in. I have provided several emails..."
- "This is a great story! I got a call that the Glendale police were at my home looking for my husband for a hit and run, I call him he is..."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."