North State Acceptance trespassed and damaged my property!!!
I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!!They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!!
I have went all the way to the top of the company with no resolve. They feel they did no wrong. I would suggest anyone doing business with the company to make sure you do not mind being raped by a company that has no integrity about themselves!!!
They lie and allow there employees to do whatever they want no matter the damage they cause!!They are a high rate finance company and I do not understand how the operate a company with no morals!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- this company had no right on my property
- Preferred solution:
- My property to be repired
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "I been applying for HARP since 2014 all I keep doing is sending document one after another. you think that you loan is being process but it just sitting in..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."