Belmont, North Carolina

I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!!They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!!

I have went all the way to the top of the company with no resolve. They feel they did no wrong. I would suggest anyone doing business with the company to make sure you do not mind being raped by a company that has no integrity about themselves!!!

They lie and allow there employees to do whatever they want no matter the damage they cause!!They are a high rate finance company and I do not understand how the operate a company with no morals!!!

Review about: Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss this company had no right on my property / $1398
Preferred solution My property to be repired

Had an Experience with North State Acceptance?

Submit review

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177850

Looks like chaulk...it will wash off with the weather....geesh

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #1260001

hahahaha^^^

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more American Home Mortgage - Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending American Home Mortgage "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..." Read more Maneuvered to take out USAA car loan? USAA "Recently, I was involved in a rear-ender. Unfortunately, I was the car in back! It was dark and I'm pretty sure it was a staged "panic stop" fraud. That or..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more