North Shore Beach Property - Putting up illegal fences and extorting $325 fee from people who want to use the beach
Look at this text from the website of these self appointed *** offs who put up the fences,
"Members should not be allowing non-members to use tags under their name/ household if they reside in separate households in Rocky Point or are not accompanied by a member as a guest. A Rocky Point resident should not be regularly tagging along and paying “Guest Pass” rates in order to avoid paying for a membership, if caught you will face revocation or suspension of your membership. The cost of a second membership will then be charged against both parties for the following season and will be due before receiving another membership"
*** and your permits and fences !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..."
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."