North Shore Beach Property - Putting up illegal fences and extorting $325 fee from people who want to use the beach
Look at this text from the website of these self appointed *** offs who put up the fences,
"Members should not be allowing non-members to use tags under their name/ household if they reside in separate households in Rocky Point or are not accompanied by a member as a guest. A Rocky Point resident should not be regularly tagging along and paying “Guest Pass” rates in order to avoid paying for a membership, if caught you will face revocation or suspension of your membership. The cost of a second membership will then be charged against both parties for the following season and will be due before receiving another membership"
*** and your permits and fences !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "In the Netherlands there is a law system that can't be checked always if it is in the wrong hands. The discretionary jurisdiction, the State Secretary of Justice is able..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."