North Shore Beach Property - Putting up illegal fences and extorting $325 fee from people who want to use the beach
Look at this text from the website of these self appointed *** offs who put up the fences,
"Members should not be allowing non-members to use tags under their name/ household if they reside in separate households in Rocky Point or are not accompanied by a member as a guest. A Rocky Point resident should not be regularly tagging along and paying “Guest Pass” rates in order to avoid paying for a membership, if caught you will face revocation or suspension of your membership. The cost of a second membership will then be charged against both parties for the following season and will be due before receiving another membership"
*** and your permits and fences !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "My stuff had damaged last night. These are the photos to prove. I need SMC to check who was the destroller...."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."