North Shore Beach Property - Putting up illegal fences and extorting $325 fee from people who want to use the beach
Look at this text from the website of these self appointed *** offs who put up the fences,
"Members should not be allowing non-members to use tags under their name/ household if they reside in separate households in Rocky Point or are not accompanied by a member as a guest. A Rocky Point resident should not be regularly tagging along and paying “Guest Pass” rates in order to avoid paying for a membership, if caught you will face revocation or suspension of your membership. The cost of a second membership will then be charged against both parties for the following season and will be due before receiving another membership"
*** and your permits and fences !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."