Washington, District Of Columbia
1K views 14 comments

The Company is short staffed, but here is the direct line to their billing Department in NY

516-293-0673

I encourage others to post their phone numbers and any other debt collector that conducts business in an other than professional manner.

If these guys were professionals, I would not have to post their number like this. If they would make this number available by their own accord, I beleive good-hearted people in general will call and settle their legitimates debts like I did. Unfortunetly, I had to do research online gathering about six different phone numbers, of which Five forward you to the automated service which just wants your credit card number. I HOPE North Shore Agency, Inc. (NSA, Inc, NSA) will take heed to this message and be proactive about providing debtors with excellent customer service in order to successfully collect on debts.

Review about: Collections.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with North Shore Agency?

Comments

Mobile, Alabama, United States #1306064

this is a fax number!!

That number isn't in service

SNOWMAN
San Bernardino, California, United States #1163845

IT SEEMS TO BE THE PRACTICE OF NORTH SHORE AGENCY LLC TO DOUBLE BILL AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROVE THAT YOU HAVE PAID THE BILL EVEN KNOW THEY HAVE CASHED THE CHECK AND ALL THEIR INFORMATION IS ON THE BACK OF SAID CHECK .

Number NOt EVEN VALID

the number is no longer in service. This company is a joke. I will not pay them a dime.........................

I have received a letter from this company demanding payment on a magazine that I did not subscribe to.

varysburg, ny

Rich
Accord, New York, United States #961373

North Shore Agency Is A Scam And Hides There Phone Number From The Public.

If they weren't a Scam you would be able to call them and talk with a associate about a problem .

mad customer

Thank you!

This company is rediculous!

I appreciate you posting a number that I can actually communicate with a human!

no name

north shore agency is a scam!I received a "notice of collection" letter stating I owed money to Gevalia.

well, I knew I didn't so I called Gevalia directly and they said not only do I NOT owe them money, but they do not use north shore agency!

BEWARE!make sure you call the company they say you owe money to.

no name

The number you have posted for billing for NSA is not the direct number for billing. The number is 1-866-848-2121.