Tampa, Florida

We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50.I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter.

Related: North Shore Agency - Account Status: Delinquent

We are not sure if she ever ordered anything or not. She has dementia and has had all her money taken out of her hands for my mom and sister to look over. Then this letter came and it was ridiculous. Tried calling and got nothing.

If it is a scam hopefully BE will now know if its not good luck getting paid with a letter like that.Nasty people...I'm not sure if anyone else had a similiar letter I have attached it.

Review about: North Shore Agency Debt Collection.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with North Shore Agency?

Comments

ransom

But does she owe the money?

That's what you should find out instead of trying to find a way to steal $50.00. The amount is irrelevant.

neurodoc

Now that is absurd!Over $50...

You'd think the remaining balance was in the thousands with that kind of letter. Yes, they are demanding the $50, but the likelihood of being sued over such a small debt is slim to none. They can send all of the daunting letters that they want, but in no such way will they pursue it in court.

Court costs will easily top $50.Would be a big waste of time and money.

Shellie7100
High Point, North Carolina, United States #1050549

If you recieved a letter from them then someone did order Bradford exchange

North Shore is a collection agency, I've dealt with them.But yes, they can be certifiably insane as well.

I would call them and tell them to chill out and if they would like to go to court against an 82 year old woman with dementia for $50 they're welcome to sue.And they won't.