North Lexington Veterinary Clinic - Don't go to Dr.J.Rankin (Owner I believe) of North Broadway Veterinary Clinic in Lexington,Kentucky
Dr.Rankin and her staff at North Broadway Veterinary Clinic at 1402 N.
Broadway, Lexington, Ky. Phone No.859-255-5659 Talked to me and my wife like dirt today because yesterday I called and told them we were going to get my dogs meds through 1-800-PetMeds because they are 1/3rd the price!! I caught the receptionist in a lie but Dr. Rankin didn't care.
She said I needed an expensive test for my dog before she would write the script, even though THEY, (North Broadway Veterinary Clinic) has been selling me this medication without the test for over 2 years. They would have sold it to me today without the test too if I wasn't going through PetMeds.
The receptionist made me upset because she talked to us like we were something she wanted to scrape off of her shoe. I used a bad word in talking to her on the phone,(She used the same word) I don't like bad language and I regret using it, but in my defense She woke us up with this call and like I said was very nasty to us.
I also have MS and I'm having a relapse right now. That makes it hard for me to think clearly at times, so when little miss perfect very rudely interrupted me for the 3rd time. I said (wait a bleeping min.) and she told us we could no longer bring our pets there. When I asked to speak to the Dr.
she said no and hung up.
We drove to the office and told the receptionist we wanted to speak to Dr. Rankin to complain and SHE used the same bad word to me that she didn't like when I said it. Dr.
Rankin didn't care that her receptionist used the same language she said we were no longer able to bring our pets there. Then she mentioned that we want to get our meds "cheaper" on line and that we get our dogs shots "cheaper" through the county humane shelter so it's obvious what the real reason is why we are no longer welcome there. My female Shepherd is pregnant and we had plans to bring her in for a check up. We have had both of our dogs in for various things.
We have spent money there when necessary. But it's *** to pay her $140.00 for a med I can get on line for $50.00, or to pay her $120.00 for a shot I can get for $10.00 at the shelter. Dr. Rankin's greed is amazing and she lets it interfere with business, common sense and the way she treats people.
I believe she doesn't care about the animals she treats or the people who own them, all she cares about is money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Veterinarian Services And Personel
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."