Verified Reviewer

It is with utmost urgency and concern that I share my recent experience with Diaa Ahmed, the general manager of Toyota of North Hollywood. My encounter with him was not only deeply distressing but also revealed his true character as a racist, dishonest, and disrespectful individual.

It is imperative that immediate action be taken to address his abhorrent behavior and terminate his employment at the dealership.

From the moment I stepped foot in Toyota of North Hollywood dealership, it was evident that Diaa Ahmed held prejudiced views against me, solely based on my skin color and religious background. This kind of discrimination should never be tolerated in any professional setting, let alone by someone entrusted with a leadership role. His actions were a direct violation of the principles of equality and respect.

Diaa Ahmed's treatment towards me was utterly appalling. He consistently spoke to me in a derogatory and demeaning manner, as if I were beneath him.

Such behavior is not only degrading but also entirely unprofessional and unacceptable. As a paying customer who had already placed a deposit on a new car, I deserved to be treated with dignity and fairness, not subjected to his offensive and deplorable conduct. He should be working in a county jail scrubbing toilets with such behavior!

In addition to his disgraceful behavior, Diaa Ahmed exhibited a complete lack of professionalism and ethical standards. His conduct was a stain on the reputation of Toyota of North Hollywood, and it reflected poorly on the dealership as a whole.

A person in his position should embody integrity and be a role model for the staff, yet he failed miserably in upholding even the most basic standards of decency.

Furthermore, Diaa Ahmed's dishonesty throughout our interactions was deeply disconcerting. He manipulated the truth, making false promises and misleading statements without hesitation. Such deceitful practices erode trust and undermine the foundation of any customer-business relationship. It is clear that his actions were driven solely by his personal agenda, rather than a commitment to providing quality service.

In light of these egregious transgressions, it is crucial that the management of Toyota of North Hollywood takes swift and decisive action.

Diaa Ahmed's behavior not only violates the principles of equality and professionalism but also creates an unwelcoming and toxic environment for customers. It is imperative that he be relieved of his duties immediately to protect the reputation and integrity of the dealership.

I implore the management to prioritize the well-being and satisfaction of their customers by terminating Diaa Ahmed's employment.

Racism, dishonesty, and disrespect have no place in any business establishment, and failure to address this matter promptly would demonstrate a lack of commitment to fostering an inclusive and customer-oriented environment.

Potential customers should be aware of the despicable behavior exhibited by Diaa Ahmed, and I urge them to reconsider doing business with Toyota of North Hollywood until appropriate action has been taken. The swift termination of Diaa Ahmed's employment would send a powerful message that discrimination and unethical conduct will not be tolerated within the dealership's ranks.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

North Hollywood Toyota Reviews