Reply by North American Power Sep 21, 2013

After this issue was brought to our attention, we immediately attempted to contact this customer in the hopes of findings a resolution. To date, however, we have not been able to contact the customer.

We apologize for any inconvenience the customer has experienced, and encourage them to contact us at 888-313-9086 so that we may attempt to address their concerns.
Author's

After the initial teaser rate of saving about 10% off my electric, my summer bills went up by an avg. of 35%. When I called, they said I could choose the six month fixed rate, saving about 2%. Fool me once. Obviously I dropped both the electric and gas to stay with JCP&L.

Related: North American Power - They charged over charged my gas & electric bill.

I also advised 3 of my friends to drop them since I thought that I could make some money from NAP by signing up more people - dead wrong.

To disconnect, one may need a certified letter to ensure it gets done since they would not send out an email confirmation - sounds like a rather sketchy company to me.

Review about: Electricity Rate.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with North American Power?