Don't sign up with this energy company!They get people to sign up with a low teaser rate for electricity.
But when that contract ends, they jack up the rates by 2 or 3 times what you were paying. If you want to cancel, they tell you it will take 2 months to change. During that time, your rates will skyrocket and all your savings plus a lot more will be gone.
In my case, going from fixed to variable rate, the price nearly tripled from $7 / KWH to $18 / KWH.Again, don't be fooled into doing business with this company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch
- Rate hike
- Reason of review:
- Bait and switch
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."