First unit bought in May of 2014.Broke in less then 10 months.

Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I believe they deleted it because I have read that they told the same thing to many other people. Their distributor RF Fagers in Camp Hill Pa will not give us our money back on the second unit which we purchased April this year because they would not give us a new one.

They tried to sell us a warranty part and tac on another $500 and told us they had to make money too. HELLO its a warranty part should not cost a dime. The TXV valve on the unit does not work according to Nordyne"s own HVAC tech and they don't know how to correct it but they keep selling them. Such a headache all they want to do is jury rig it instead of replacing it.

How can 2 units be bad. It can only mean all of them are bad. Should not have to tear a brand new system apart and piece it back together. Even WALMART does better by its customers!

All we want is our money back so we can go buy a Carrier or Trane and get rid of this headache that breaks every time the season changes.

We have had loss of wages for missing work, high electric bills due to running emergency heat and bought 2 heat pumps we are out at least $7000!I just do not want anyone else to buy one of these and suffer the way we are.

Review about: Gibson 16 Seer 2 Stage Heat Pump.

I didn't like: Not willing to work with customers, Defective product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Nortek Global Hvac?

Comments

Frank

Equipment is no better than the person installing it, does not matter about the brand. With any manufacturer when you register you can also print a copy of the registered warranty, where is that? A copy of the warranty is also included online, you should have read it for the terms and conditions.