norman-haga - Do not Trust NORMAN HAGA! Internet Fraud/Scam
Norman Haga (Norman Andrew Haga, Dennis Marshall Mccann) is a self-employed computer technician and a guitar repairer that doesn't like his Criminal Records showing online. Do not trust this slimeball. He is a convicted thief and a convicted burglar. He was arrested maybe a dozen of times or possibly more. Maybe that's not enough? Now he commits other offenses this time on the internet. We just started our investigation and we think we will find allot. From what we know so far he goes online and slander others without regard to the accuracy of the information he's posting, or lack thereof. We hope other victims step forward. Don't be the next victim of this repeat offender!
Excerpt from his case found at http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ut-court-of-appeals/108 />STATE of Utah, Plaintiff and Appellee, v. Norman Andrew HAGA, Defendant and Appellant:
Judge says: "we affirm defendant's convictions for burglary and theft".
Warn everyone now!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Computer Technician
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear All, Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage,..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "Last Friday we have a transaction with my friend nagpadala sha sakin ng 12:26 ng tanghali august 28 she says that I can claim the padala tommorow in the after..."
- "I ordered two items and paid for it via PayPal. The first one was delivered in under three days but the other half of the other is still "processing" for..."
- "I ordered items from Lazada last 12/17/15 and paid through CC. I was advised of 6-8 days delivery. The items are showing forwarded to Baguio Delivery Team last 12/24/15 but..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."