Makati, Manila

Norman Haga (Norman Andrew Haga, Dennis Marshall Mccann) is a self-employed computer technician and a guitar repairer that doesn't like his Criminal Records showing online. Do not trust this slimeball. He is a convicted thief and a convicted burglar. He was arrested maybe a dozen of times or possibly more. Maybe that's not enough? Now he commits other offenses this time on the internet. We just started our investigation and we think we will find allot. From what we know so far he goes online and slander others without regard to the accuracy of the information he's posting, or lack thereof. We hope other victims step forward. Don't be the next victim of this repeat offender!

Excerpt from his case found at http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ut-court-of-appeals/108 />STATE of Utah, Plaintiff and Appellee, v. Norman Andrew HAGA, Defendant and Appellant:

Judge says: "we affirm defendant's convictions for burglary and theft".

Warn everyone now!

Review about: Computer Technician.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with norman-haga?

Comments

Wow!
Tampa, Florida, United States #623944

davidkeen02 the autor of this is a bully.He wants to discourage others from getting information from Norman Haga about how to keep from being exploited and extorted.

Those sights want the return of the Scarlet Letter to make profit from.They will fall!

Kelly Joe Peter Ellis

Kelly Joe Peter Ellis, or whatever other hillbilly name he goes by is a douche bag. He's an impotent spammer from Carthage, MO. His mom is a *** reporter for the Joplin Globe (Jo Ellis) and dad is some watercolor, paint by number artist (Jerry Ellis).

Norman tried to get an old mugshot removed from some scam by night website. You know, the ones that keep popping up all over. Kelly Ellis huffs and puffs, and then creates revenge websites. Talk about a sissy.

Other websites have shown that Kelly Ellis of Clean-search, llc is an alleged child molester. He shouldn't be throwing stones in his glass house.

Concerned by fraudulent poster

He is a convicted thief and a convicted burglar.

-----

Local docket and case number from the convicting jurisdiction please.

He was arrested maybe a dozen of times or possibly more.

-----

Where? What charges. Original jurisdiction? Case resolution?

Now he commits other offenses this time on the internet.

-----

Specifics please. What offenses has he committed, or that he is committing. Against whom.

We just started our investigation and we think we will find allot.

-----

Maybe you should wait until you have something other than libel.

-----

From what we have seen, all the information that he has posted is documented and sourced.

Mr. DavidKean, you have been posting this libel on any place that will give you forum space. Googling the name 'davidkean00' and 'davidkean02' reveals your activities.

JA R

He loooks like a child molester

to JA R Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #613741

takes one to know one hi karl prall see you on television soon