Norm Reeves Honda - Bought car-told to return it or pay more (5 days later)
I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car.
i called the FTC (federal trade commission and they said this is called a yo yo finance scam or a spot delivery scam.I am being taken advantage of and harassed.
This is cheating a customer...promising one thing and then telling them something else! DIshonest and corrupt! I have a contract that specifies my exact payments and my exact interest rate and my exact amount of interest!
now they want to change terms and conditions!?OR I HAVE TO RETURN THE CAR!?-there is nothing in the contract about that!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Asked to change terms of contract
- Bring my car back
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Return
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I bought shoes from the website directly and wore them for a maximum of 2 hours outside. They hurt like *** and they werent even heels and I was wearing..."
- "Too bad! We did not know review of this company before bought a new home. Home is not cheap it is over $5xx,xxx. I cannot believe every corner I found is..."
- "I've been trying for a few days to submit the loan agreement and the website keeps freezing/gets hung up on step 4!..."