Norco Powersports - Norco Power Sports - Norco, CA is a THIEF!
THIS GUY IS A THIEF!!He is trying to cash in selling Hoverboard scooters, but steals other people advertisements passing them off as his boards.
His listing. WRONG thing to do guy. How can anyone trust the quality of your product when you are actually advertising mine. Go to uboxlivetoday com as the scooters Norco Power Sports shows they have pics of on Craigslist are actually mine...
Plus my copy. Lazy, thief. Grab a camera and take a pix of what you have, if any, and post them.
Take an English class to learn how to write a few sentences for copy.....
the photos I am including are MINE, he is advertising my listing as his own.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- He is a thief
- Reason of review:
- HE is a THIEF!!!!
- Preferred solution:
- Change your images, change your text listing... be a little more responsible as a shop owner?
- Product or service
- Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "...The stitching was uneven and hanging off of the outfit and quickly began to unravel upon gentle touch..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I went to pick up a load of lumber after placing a $600 phone order. As the employee was helping my husband load the plywood the employee shoved the corner..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."