Norco Powersports - Norco Power Sports - Norco, CA is a THIEF!
THIS GUY IS A THIEF!!He is trying to cash in selling Hoverboard scooters, but steals other people advertisements passing them off as his boards.
His listing. WRONG thing to do guy. How can anyone trust the quality of your product when you are actually advertising mine. Go to uboxlivetoday com as the scooters Norco Power Sports shows they have pics of on Craigslist are actually mine...
Plus my copy. Lazy, thief. Grab a camera and take a pix of what you have, if any, and post them.
Take an English class to learn how to write a few sentences for copy.....
the photos I am including are MINE, he is advertising my listing as his own.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- He is a thief
- Reason of review:
- HE is a THIEF!!!!
- Preferred solution:
- Change your images, change your text listing... be a little more responsible as a shop owner?
- Product or service
- Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..."
- "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."