Norco Powersports - Norco Power Sports - Norco, CA is a THIEF!
THIS GUY IS A THIEF!!He is trying to cash in selling Hoverboard scooters, but steals other people advertisements passing them off as his boards.
His listing. WRONG thing to do guy. How can anyone trust the quality of your product when you are actually advertising mine. Go to uboxlivetoday com as the scooters Norco Power Sports shows they have pics of on Craigslist are actually mine...
Plus my copy. Lazy, thief. Grab a camera and take a pix of what you have, if any, and post them.
Take an English class to learn how to write a few sentences for copy.....
the photos I am including are MINE, he is advertising my listing as his own.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- He is a thief
- Reason of review:
- HE is a THIEF!!!!
- Preferred solution:
- Change your images, change your text listing... be a little more responsible as a shop owner?
- Product or service
- Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."