Dubai, Dubai

I was conned recently by a highly incompetent banker named Jasmeet Singh who works as unit manager in Noor Bank in Dubai.His contact details are jasmeet.singh@noorbank.com and 0557936741.

Related: Personal Load - dont go for Noor bank

Jasmeet Sing and one of his subordinates called Gaurav Tahreja kept pestering me to open a priority account with their bank and promised that I would be able to have access to best rates etc. I have filled out all the necessary forms and was told that I would get a current account. I dont know much about banking and ssince Sing and Tahreja appeared genuine and professional I trusted them and even handed them a cheque for 2 miilllion diraham however I was shocked when I when found out when my cheque has been banked and a fixed depposit has been opened for me .

Now my money stuck in fixed depossit for 1 yr and i can not acess my own cash.pls be awaree of thiss fraud banker if you deal wwith hhim you do at yor own risk

Review about: Noor Bank Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Noor Bank Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Noor Bank?

Comments

I agree with the original poster since I also had a bad experience with Mr Singh when I was his client at RAK Bank.I had requested for a whole life insurance policy but Mr Singh kept insisting that I take a term policy.

I am a financially savvy individual and when I told Mr Singh that it was my right as client to seek what I felt was right solution for me,he became visibly agitated. I was simply taken aback by his overtly aggressive and unprofessional behavior .I chose not to go ahead with the deal and took out the policy from somewhere else but needless to say, this experience left a very negative impression of Mr Singh on my mind and I rarely ever dealt with him again. Besides being an unscrupulous salesman, Mr Singh clearly has issues with temperament and tends to lose his composure when he is unable to have his way.

I am glad that somebody has finally reported this person and I completely second their views.People like Mr Jasmeet Singh are responsible for tarnishing the name and image of banking industry in UAE and authorities should take appropriate action against all such people.