Stillwater, MN location.To go, Cavatappi order.
We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry. No flavor. Pot stickers were burned and flat like pancakes.
Didn't have time to return the food before they closed. They don't take pride in their food and quality greatly diminishes the closer they get to closing time. Workers didn't care. Save your money!!!
Go to Chipotle --next door.
So much better.This Noodles is a total ripoff.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Menu selection
What I disliked
- Attitude of staff and poor service
- How skimpy the vegetables were on the food
- Burned food
- Improperly cooked food
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Noodles And Company Pesto Cavatappi
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."