SLATEM, STEVE, A SO CALLED 'NON SMOKING PAINTER' SMOKED WHILE ON THE JOB, CHARGED MORE THAN WHAT WAS BID THEN TRIED TO USE MY HOME FOR A REFERENCE WHEN HE SUBCONTRACTED THE WORK OUT.DO NOT TRUST THIS 1960'S KNOCK OFF TO DO ANYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE.

INSTEAD CALL A REAL AND LICENSED, INSURED CONTRACTOR SUCH AS MERCURY PAINTING WHICH ALSO WORKED FOR ME AND DID EVERYTHING REQUESTED, SMOKING OUTSIDE MY HOME AND NOT INSIDE MY BATHROOM AS THIS STEVEN SLATEM DID.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL HE IS NOT LICENSED OR INSURED.CONTACT FLORIDA DEPT OF BUSINESS REGULATION, COMPLAINTS, CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS, https://www.myfloridalicense.com/entercomplaint.asp?SID= IF THIS RIP OFF COMES ANYWHERE NEAR YOU TO BID A JOB WITH FAKE REFERENCES IMMEDIATELY

Review about: Painters.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nonsmoking Painters?

Comments

I very much do like Steve's Shared Enlightenment Shirt.It is an original design done by Steve.

I would give him $40.00 for one.It would be worth it.

Found Steven's email on Google.Steve@slatem.org

If you have something to say about Steven or to him?

Email him personally. Do not plaster it on here in the comment box.

Comment to him first.Before commenting here.

National Geographic made precise maps on how Earth would look in the case all the planet's ice melted.The bad news: New York, San Francisco, New Orleans, London and other cool cities would be completely gone.

The good news: the entire state of Florida would disappear.

But that's the only good news.The rest is all bad: on top of the initial massive economic loss, a coastline change like this would provoke unprecedented population migrations across continents, which in turn would generate damage of apocalyptical proportions—pestilence, war, famine, and death would ensue across the globe.

Your Venetian tile is really nice work.

I suggest moving your business to the Tampa Bay/St.Pete area.

There are more job opportunities, and the area is real nice. Also, the cost of living is lower there. You do not not have to compete with all of those Coconut Islanders, Cubans, and South Americans, which are in Miami/Dade area. Freaking South Florida.

Plus the crime rate is lower on the West Coast of Florida.The Gulf side is much nicer, and cleaner.

Good luck on your move to Coconut Grove, Miami Dade County.Be safe...

Miami is a dangerous city.Just take care of yourself.

Painter Smurf

Painter as he appeared in the cartoon show.

Painter Smurf

Gender Male

Race Smurf

Occupation Artist

Painter (original French name Schtroumpf Peintre) is one of the main characters of the Smurfs cartoon show, who has appeared on the show throughout its entire run. He is the village artist who usually does portraits in paint, though he occasionally works in sculpture -- a skill that in the comic books is mostly ha :) :) ndled by Sculptor Smurf.

Steve has talent as a painter. He just needs to reinvest money, and devote all of his time into his business. He needs to upgrade, and turn the painting business of his into a professional business.

to Anonymous #746524

He is the best painter in Brevard Co.

I did leave a lot of nice comments for this guy.I tried to turn the other cheek.

Just like the Rabbi Jesus did say to do. But turning the other cheek can get a person slapped on the other cheek too. I tried to understand the blessings in life. But, I have been left behind for some reason.

My Buddhist friend did tell me.

It is, because of our past lives.We must have did something wrong.