Naperville, Illinois

Nobel Van Lines!I moved my household goods from Southern Florida.

I was beyond outraged when two movers (an older man and a young kid) showed up at my new residence in Indiana and unloaded Smashed boxes (almost every single one), Expensive side table with the corner broken OFF, Broken dinner plates, and shattered full length mirror! No Joke! They dropped my new Chaise Lounge and TV on the parking lot pavement Right In Front Of Me! Not to mention how rude they were...

they asked for bottles of water, which I cordially supplied, they drank them then threw the empty plastic bottles down in my parking lot where all my neighbors would have ran them over. I ended up picking up after them! And then! The older man asked to use my restroom.

I allowed it of course and he came out almost 30 minutes later... I had to take a candle in there and light it and leave my front door open to air out my apartment! Other unsuspecting customers had their things on the same truck. I saw how carelessly everything was packed in there.

I took pictures of everything.

I truly sypathize with the customers who received their possessions after I did, I'm sure they are submitting a grievance letter and damage report also!!!I wouldn't use this company ever again and most certainly will not be recommending them to anyone!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nobel Van Lines?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.