Nobel Van Lines-Worst Movers Ever!

2 of 2 Nobel Van Lines reviews

Nobel Van Lines!I moved my household goods from Southern Florida.

I was beyond outraged when two movers (an older man and a young kid) showed up at my new residence in Indiana and unloaded Smashed boxes (almost every single one), Expensive side table with the corner broken OFF, Broken dinner plates, and shattered full length mirror! No Joke! They dropped my new Chaise Lounge and TV on the parking lot pavement Right In Front Of Me! Not to mention how rude they were...

they asked for bottles of water, which I cordially supplied, they drank them then threw the empty plastic bottles down in my parking lot where all my neighbors would have ran them over. I ended up picking up after them! And then! The older man asked to use my restroom.

I allowed it of course and he came out almost 30 minutes later... I had to take a candle in there and light it and leave my front door open to air out my apartment! Other unsuspecting customers had their things on the same truck. I saw how carelessly everything was packed in there.

I took pictures of everything.

I truly sypathize with the customers who received their possessions after I did, I'm sure they are submitting a grievance letter and damage report also!!!I wouldn't use this company ever again and most certainly will not be recommending them to anyone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Nobel Van Lines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nobel Van Lines.
Filing a new complaint about
×