Asheville, North Carolina
4.7K views

So, my elderly father got suckered into buying this gimmick for his "lady friend" for Christmas. When they realized it was overpriced and did not work whatsoever, they called to get a refund and were told sorry, you are 7 days outside the 60 day return policy.

Too bad. Even worse, they charged his credit card in 3 payments and he couldn't even reverse this. He mailed the No No to me and my sister since he couldn't get his money back. We tried it on 3 different people and it didn't work.

At all. Not 1 hair came off. The video was awful, the product is awful. These people should be ashamed selling such an awful product for well over $300.

And, they bury the cost of the item in the fine print of their website. They must be ashamed to sell such junk at such an exorbitant price. I don't want apologies or a replacement.

I want my father's hard earned $300 back. Now.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Product itself, Fraud charge.

Comments

My father was officially denied a refund. Say NO NO to the NO NO!

It's horrible and their money back guarantee is nothing but a scam. They got my dad (on a limited income) for over $300.

Hope you people feel good about yourselves. Jerks.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we'd really like to apologize for the inconvenience.

As you have mentioned, you were 7 days beyond the 60 day money back guarantee.

This is primarily the reason why your father was denied a refund.

The best thing that we can do for now is to make no!no! work for your father or his "lady friend". Have you tried to check our website with tips and tricks in using no!no!

- howtonono.com?

Thanks,

@Treyshawn

..of yourselves!!! Don’t give her your website.

Obviously she’s fully capable of finding what she needs. Review?!?!

She needs you to go to your higher ups and send her a return label for a refund.

It is SCAM. call every hour still no one pickup only the machine .

Not work at all. Regret

@rach

Hi Rach,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble. What's the phone number that you've been calling and what time do you usually call us?

If you need to reach our Customer Service Department, please call (888) 525-7580.

Our Customer Support Hours of Operation are

Monday through Friday from 6am – 6pm (PST)

Saturday from 7am – 1pm (PST) Hope this helps. Thank you!

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service

I'm sorry it became an emoticon. Our CS number is 888 525 7580. Thank you

This is so distasteful a large company offering "money back guarantee" and makes it virtually impossible to obtain a refund by long waits in telephone queues charged at premium rates and then a patronising lady tells you that b you are using b it wrong. Give the refund and don't be pathetic

@dionne

Hi dionne,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with the refund process.

We hope that you were able to process your return. If not, can you please provide us with your order number so we can review your account and check how we can help you further?

Thank you!

All the Best,

Hi mmccool719,

Thanks for writing in and we appreciate your feedback.

We'd like to let you know that no!no! doesn't work on magic.

It takes time and patience to see the results. We recommend using no!no! for 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for you to get the results from this device. This is the reason why we have 60-days money back guarantee, to ensure that you will have enough time to use this and check if it works for you or not.

If you have further questions on how to make it work, you may visit our tips and tricks website which will help you on how to no!no!.

The website is www.howtonono.com.

@Treyshawn

yes, I WANT MY MONEY BACK...NOW!!! DO YOU NOT GET THE MESSAGE HERE?

YOU ARE SLOWLY BURYING YOURSELVES INTO A HUGE LAWSUIT FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

YOU ARE A SCAM AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! I WILL NOT STOP THIS UNTIL YOU GIVE MY ELDERLY FATHER A FULL REFUND!

Hi,

I'd like to review your father's account and check how we can help you further. Can you please provide me the order number and the last 4 digits of the phone number used to purchase this device?

I'll provide you with an update afterwards.

Looking forward to talk to you soon.

Thank you so much!

@Anonymous

What is the order number, please? If you don't have the order number, please send the complete name and email address to cs@trynono.com with a subject of Order Information via pissedconsumer.

Please just let me know if the you have already sent the email.

Thank you.

Thanks,

@Treyshawn

oh yes, 4-6 weeks equals...hmmmm........60 days. So at day 61, when the consumer is unhappy with your *** product, you simply say, "sorry, you are out of the return policy, buh bye." Jerks.

In America, we don't roll like that. Now stop scamming us.

Hi,

At an average, our customers have seen the result within 4-6 weeks, which is 28-42 days. This is still within the 60-day money back guarantee.

If after the 42nd day, you are still unsatisfied with the results, you still have 17 days left before the money back guarantee expires.

Hope this helps.

@Treyshawn

The account has been "in review" for 4 weeks now with no answers. My sister is an authorized user on the account on behalf of our father and had has no luck.

Again, we want a refund and I won't stop bothering you or posting negative comments on every media site I can find until we get $300 refunded. Last 4 digits of the order would have been 0445.

No No Hair Removal Reviews