Maidenhead, Windsor And Maidenhead

I bought a Nono on line and it was delivered promptly. It cost a lot. I tried to make it work and was sure that I must be doing something wrong as the adverts on TV were so persuasive.

Eventually after no success I contacted the help line. I paid further money and was sent a replacement.

This ALSO did not work. Every time I passed the Nono over skin, a red light came on and it stopped working.

Please do not waste your money on a rubbish product.

I regret buying a Nono and feel that I have been cheatedi do not believe it has removed a single hair

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble in using no!no!. Don't worry because we're here to help.

The red light will turn on if you are not gliding properly.

This is a built-in safeguard to ensure proper treatment. Turn the unit off and then back on. Now, begin treatment again, making sure you glide in one smooth, non-stop motion. As a suggestion, you may practice using no!no!

on a flat surface like a table. If you see a steady blue light & the tips stays down while in motion, you have mastered the no!no! glide. Hope this helps.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Thank you!