Portland, Oregon
4.3K views

No hair removed I thought my dream had come true. What a waste of money that could have gone for medications.it DoD not remove hair it burned out the head of the machine.

I have never beenso sad or felt so used by a company in my life now I'm back to not going any where because I have to shave first. If I didn't I would look like a man.

You lied you led me on through the 60 days then fwhen I called you said it was too late . Thanks for nothing but the loss of money.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Hi there, I also have a medical condition that causes me to grow facial hair, I know how embarrassing it can be. However, I want to encourage you to not feel ashamed, live your life to the fullest girl.

nonoCustomerService
#919574

Hi there,

We're sorry to know about your experience in using no!no!. We truly understand how you feel and we'd like to thank you for bringing that to our attention.

We would like to let you know that no!no!

works on science of heat using the concept of Thermicon Technology. It is a clinically-proven process however it takes time and patience before you can see the result. We recommend using no!no! for 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks.

This is also the reason why we have a triple money back guarantee since we want our customers to experience using no!no! for at least 45 days so they'll see the results. We highly suggest visiting our website for tips and tricks in using no!no!: www.howtonono.com. We hope that you will still give no!no!

a chance to do the work for you and get a positive result.

Best Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

#920698
@nonoCustomerService

Yep if they feel so bad, give her the money back.

@nonoCustomerService

Give the lady her money back!

nonoCustomerService
@Deisel

Hi Deisel,

I understand your concern. Trust me when I say that the purpose of our presence in this website is to help the customers and provide customer satisfaction.

Currently, there's not much that we can do because we're also waiting for her to respond. We would need to get her order information for us to review her account and help her. We fulfill our promise of 60-day triple money back guarantee provided that our customers will follow the return process. Hopefully, she'll get back to us so we can assist her.

Again, thanks for your concern.

Best Regards,