Toronto, Ontario
4.5K views

I like to be free of hair all over so I tried using the no no on my *** with disastrous results. It felt like someone had kicked my *** repeatedly.

The pain was unbearable, I could not intercourse for a week. It did eventually remove the hair and I had hopes that the next time I used it would not be as painful but I was wrong.

Not suitable for use on male genitals but I cannot speak for women. I have not tries returning it but will probably sell it on Craig s List if anyone is interested just don't use it on your private area.

Comments

Treyshawn

Hi there,

We're sorry you've had that experience in using no!no!. We'd like to inform you that it is not advisable to use no!no!

on the genitals or ***. These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no!

in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

If you have questions in using your no!no!, we suggest visiting this website: http://www.trynono.com/intl1/faq.aspx

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

Buy it second hand from you after you have been rubbing your *** and balls with it? Lmao

read the website, it says not suitable for those area's, cant believe you tried it again

I dont think anyone will buy it after its been on your nuts

@Anonymous

Probably gonna be shady and not tell them that.... If someone buys something like this out of box used, they deserve to run someone else's nuts on their body.

Gross.

Want my old razor blade!? Nail clippers?

No No Hair Removal Reviews