Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I don't yet have any experience with the No No hair removal was seriously considering purchasing one. I'm glad I checked out the reviews first.

Thanks guys you just saved me several hundred dollars!!! Say NO to NO NO!!

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no!. We also suggest you visit our Facebook fanpage: Nono by Radiancy and check some positive reviews for you to weigh in before saying no to no!no!.

Also, please be informed that we have a 100% risk free money back guarantee offer for those people who wants to try no!no!.

This means that you can purchase no!no! and if you are not fully satisfied with the results, then give us a call during the 60 days time-frame and we'll give your money back.

We hope you will give it a shot and in case you need anything, we're just here for you. Thank you

Surrey, England, United Kingdom #955149

Me too...I've been watching these things on eBay, where goods can be purchased at what I call their "true value" & the ads on tv are so convincing. A close shave...or not as is the case! Once again I must now pluck up courage to have my back waxed : (

nonoCustomerService
to 1Drue2 #968941

Hi 1Drue2,

Thanks for writing in.

We'd like to inform you that we don't have an authorized reseller from Ebay. We highly recommend purchasing no!no!

from our website to ensure product safety and reliability. We also offer the 60-day triple money back guarantee on the website - an offer which you cannot find elsewhere.

Should you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you