Lawrenceville, Georgia

We returned 2 sets of within the 60 days and they credited me back $200 less than I should have received because they said "things were missing from the kit" This is completely inaccurate and a down right failure on their part to receive the return correctly. When we called they could not tell me what was included or not included, only that it was short.

This after having to argue with them over the phone for 30 minutes to get the RMA to return it in the first place. Say No!

to No!No! and save yourself the hassle of dealing with unethical companies like them!

• no no NoNo

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi kingkohl,

We'd like to thank you for sharing this experience with us and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We'd love to work with you in resolving this issue, if this is still unresolved.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can review your account and assist you further.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,