1.6K views

i bought it 3 years ago and i told them i was not satisfied as i hade red marks and even a couple of scars under my chin. i rang them and said i wasn't satisfied with it and i was returning it.i explained to them that i have a disabiliity that stops me being able to do a lot of things and one of them was shaving.my hands shake a bit and it stops me using a razor dangerous.

in the meantime i was put into disability bungalow so i thold them that i had a new address as i was expecting a refund.

after hearing nothing for 2 weeks i rang back and i was told they had no record of me and even when i gave them my previous address they couldn't find me on their system.they said they would look further into it but it was not surprise that they couldn't find me and at this point i knew i wasn't going to get my money back so you see, you are not on your own with the nono scam kat. i lost my money and i lost my faith on the whole network sales on tv

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I also tried to return my no no during double refund period. They told me to try a few more weeks.

Well I ended up burning myself! They never gave me RMA number.

I should be able to get help, but all the numbers I called said the number doesn't work from on my area! Can you help?

nonoCustomerService
@Anonymous

Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

What's the phone number that you have called.

Our customer service number has already been working since Day 1. Should you have called us before the 60th day, we would have assisted you in returning the item and getting your money back. We're sorry to hear about this issue, however, we can help you make the device work for you.

We hope that you can still give it a shot. Thanks and have a great day!

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

So you have purchased the device 3 years ago and returned it as well. Did you return it 3 years ago or you called just now to make a return?

When you called them, were you given an RMA # for your return?

Did you return the device via a traceable shipping method? Please note that we will issue a refund once we have received your item at our warehouse. Regardless of your address, we'll send your refund to the original payment method.

I hope you will be able to answer my questions so I can help you with this problem. Thank you

Regards,