La Habra, California

I have tried over and over again to make this product work. I had to pass over the same area multiple times in order to make the light come on so it would work.

I have spent all day trying to get information on how to return it and nothing helps. None of the phone numbers I have been given are valid numbers or they don't show my name in their records.

I paid $149.62 for it. How do I return it?

No No Hair Removal Cons: Unable to contact customer service, Nono wont zap, Remove any hair, Rip off, It does not work at all.

Comments

Treyshawn

We're sorry that you've had this problem, vickizuvich1

Based on your comment, it seems that you have purchased a counterfeit device.

If you have purchased the device from our website, your record should show on our system, you should have the correct number (it's on our website) and the price of no!no! is not just $149.62.

We have encountered a lot of fake no!no! websites offering counterfeit devices at a lower price.

We are doing our best to report this to Google because we know this affects a lot of customers. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

No No Hair Removal Reviews