Walesby, England
1.5K views
3.0

I was sent a No No as a gift, I've been using it 6 weeks and it doesn't work on the legs or arms, it has made some affect on facial downy fuzz and on my moustache but the side burns feel prickly . Better to wax and pluck, I shave my arms and legs morning and evening as I have PCOS and am very hairy and battled excess hair since i was about 12, not fun..

I wouldn't waste your money buying one though. Shame as the gadget looks meat and I had hoped it would be the answer especially as I am in middle age now and when I am old I won't be able to wax as you can't wax when you get hold, being a prickly faced old lady it is I guess.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not remove hair.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work as you've expected.

There are a number of factors affecting the results.

How many times per week do you no!no!?

Which Thermicon tip are you using on your legs and arms?

Have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department to seek for help?

Have you also tried to replace the tips?

We hope to get a response from you since we are very willing to help you get the results from this device. Thanks and have a great day!

Id be happy to buy it from you. Melanie_Piette@yahoo.com

Really sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. There are so many bad reviews that I'm surprised they're even allowed to still sell it. I will save my money and stick to shaving & waxing

nonoCustomerService
@Anonymous

We totally understand your hesitation in purchasing a no!no! device.

However, we'd like to inform you that there are a number of factors why the no!no! doesn't work. The most common reasons are a) counterfeit device, b) expecting for instant result, c) incorrect use.

We understand that the result of no!no! is not instant and this is the reason why we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee.

This gives the user more time to use the no!no! and evaluate its effect. There is nothing to lose because if you are not satisfied with the results, you can return the device within the trial period and we'll return your money back.

You can also check the success stories here: https://www.nonopro.com/pro_r2/reviews.aspx plus you can get some tips and tricks in using no!no! by going to ww.howtonono.com