1.5K views

the older version of nono i bought. didn't work.

they sent me a new one. it didn't work right. they sent me another one. that one was okay.

when the new one came out...for over $300.00 OR WAS IT $400.00? I THINK IT WAS OVER $400.00. HAD TO SEND IT BACK. IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL.

GOT A NEW AGAIN. GUESS WHAT? I DOESN'T WORK. IT'S USELESS.

I AM SORRY I EVER BOUGHT ONE OF ANY OF THEM, I'M GOING TO CHECK INTO THAT YES HAIR REMOVAL THAT FRAN DRESCHER ENDORSES. A LOT LESS MONEY AND MAYBE IT WILL WORK.

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN. ITS LIKE THROWING YOUR MONEY RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: you punks wom't let me post my issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

No No Hair Removal Pros: Older nono also the nono pro.

• No No Performance

Comments

Piece of ***. Who does this thing really work on?

HUGE waste of time and money. Sux!! Red light stays on constantly.

Even when it rarely works, the hair is still there after 50 swipes. Can't believe they get away with the lies in advertising.

Do not buy that YES hair remover either I got one and I could do a better job with a cheap razor..I got taken with this thing it scratched me up and left little red bumps I HATE it I threw that thing where it belongs in the trash!!!! Please don't waste your time or money on the YES!!!!

If you keep doing what you've always done.... you will keep getting the same result as you have always got.

No No Hair Removal Reviews