Bath, Bath And North East Somerset
1.4K views

Absolutely useless and a waste of money. All I wanted it to do was shave off leg hairs and didn't care about regrowth.

It didn't touch the leg hairs that remained tall and straight and didn't succumb to this smelly device. Had to resort to a razor.

It really is an atrocious scam. It's in the bin for me and a lesson learnt in the pocket!

Wants me to write more words but what can I say except useless and don't fall for this scam please.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Thanks for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're sorry that no!no!

didn't meet your expectations.

no!no! is different from a shaver in many ways. It doesn't provide an instant result just like a shaver. Sometimes, you need to treat an area multiple times and you need to use no!no!

at least 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks. You might be impatient, however, it is worth the wait as you will start seeing a reduction in hair growth. Time will come that you will just throw your shaver because you will no longer need it. All you'll need is just your no!no!

Since you already have a no!no!, let's just maximize its usage. I recommend that you visit our website with tips and tricks in using no!no!.

You can go to www.howtonono.com for more details. Thanks and have a great day!