This DOES not work, I tried it for 2 years every week. I can not say there was any improvement , what is the the most weird aspect here is the comments from the so called NoNo customer service, they really believe in this product.Yeah what planet do they live on?

It is just a very expensive scam , save your money girls and blokes a very expensive product just a complete waste of money. Smells of burning the smell stinks my house out that can not be any good for the skin, it must cause some severe burns my skin is not sensitive can not say how it would affect it.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

We're sorry to hear about this problem. Thank you for letting us know about this.

Where did you purchase your device?

Have you tried calling our Customer Service team to report this problem and request for their assistance? We really believe in this device since we're also using it and we can see results. Many customers are satisfied with the results too. With the 60-day triple money back guarantee, there's nothing to lose.

You can rarely see a company that offers a refund for your purchase price, shipping cost and cost of return. :)

What we recommend is to use the device for at least 2-3 times per week and not every week. If we'll stick to this regimen, we should see a difference within 4-6 weeks only. If it's not working, our CS Team can help you out.

If you are from the US, you can get in touch with them by calling 888.525.7580. Hope this helps.

@nonoCustomerService

Are any of you listening to the multitude of voices complaining?