Glasgow, Glasgow City
2.8K views

I PURCHASED MY NO NO IN JANUARY 2015 TO USE ON A VERY SMALL AREA AT EACH SIDE OF MY CHIN.

I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES WHO TRIED TO BE VERY HELPFUL THEY EVEN SENT ME A NEW ONE IN CASE THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE ONE I HAD BUT IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL. IT HAS LEFT ME WITH A STUBBLE ON MY CHIN AND I USE IT EVERY SECOND DAY.

IF I LEAVE IT ANY LONGER I HAVE A NOTICEABLE BEARD WHICH UPSETS ME VERY MUCH.

YOUR ADVERT INFERS THAT THIS WILL NOT BE THE CASE BUT I AM VERY UPSET THAT I SPENT OVER £200 WHICH I HAD SAVED UP FOR. I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN AND HAVE TO BE IN HOSPITAL QUITE A LOT AND THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I FELT I NEEDED IT.

PLEASE MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ADVERTISE THIS YOU DO EXPLAIN THAT IT DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

No No Hair Removal Cons: It does not work at all.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't meet your expectations.

There are a number of factors affecting the results and this is the reason why the advertisement says "Results may Vary".

How long did you use no!no!?

We'd like to let you know that no!no! works on Science and not magic. It will not work in an instant. You cannot use no!no!

for 30 minutes and expect to be hairless right after the treatment. Time and patience is the key. However, if you stick to the regimen, it's worth the time and effort.

Since you already have 2 no!no!

devices with you, we can help it work for you. You may first need to visit our website with tops and tricks in using no!no!. You can go to www.howtonono.com for more information.

We hope this will help you more. Have a great day!