Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1.2K views

I am left handed and the nono did not work for me. I kept pushing the buttons that set the intensity by accident because of the way I had to hold it.

I called to return it and was told the return postage would not be refunded as I did not keep it for at least 45 days. Nowhere in the original ad that I have does it say you have to keep it for 45 days. I complained to the BBB. The nono company won't refund my money.

Don't buy this!

It is a ripoff! It does not remove hair well at all!

Reason of review: did not work well, and no return shipping refund.

No No Hair Removal Cons: It does not work at all, Customer service, Lack of truth in advertising.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Most of the companies that are offering product returns are asking their customers to pay the cost of return. But no!no!

wants our customers to have a risk free purchase by paying for the return postage.

Just to clarify our return policy, here is an excerpt from our website, located at the bottom of the shopping cart page: "Guarantee: With this RISK FREE offer, you are backed by our 60 day money back guarantee that begins the day you receive your package. Our triple guarantee means that if you have tried using no!no! for at least 45 days & no more than 60 days, and you are not satisfied with how smooth and hairless your skin looks, simply call customer service at (888) 525-7580 for return instructions.

We will refund the product price, the shipping price and pay for your return shipping!"

This is also located at the main page: "We are so confident that you’ll love your no!no! PRO device that

if you are not satisfied then we will: 1. Refund the full Product Price! 2.

Refund The Shipping & Handling! 3. Pay the Return Postage! To qualify for the Triple Guarantee you must have purchased directly from this website.

Full guarantee details as well as the process for issuing an RMA and a prepaid return shipping label will be included with your order. If you choose to return before you’ve used the unit for at least 45 days then we will still gladly refund your product price but the cost of postage to return is your responsibility." Our website clearly states this policy for our customer's reference. Also, we do not force our customer's to use it for at least 45 days but we recommend doing such to ensure product effectiveness. We want you to make the most of this product by using it for at least 45 days since no!no!

doesn't work in an instant.

I hope this explains it. Thank you The Radiancy Team