1.3K views

The no no does not work & because I waited 9 days too long to return the piece of ***, they won't take it back. They made it look so easy on the commercials.

Should have known it couldn't have been that easy.

The foreign speaking customer service person was a real prize also. Guess she figured as long as they weren't going to accept the return, she didn't have to use her nice voice or manners. Won't being purchasing any Neova skin products because they are owned by the same company.

If you are thinking about trying the No No, don't. Run, don't walk as far away from that idea as possible

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

might as well use your cigarette lighter in your car to burn your hair, same result...

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we're glad you brought that to our attention.

Many people loves no!no! because it is an effective product. We have success stories that will prove that no!no! works for them.

We just need to make sure that we are using no!no!

properly.

For tips and tricks on how to use your no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

Thanks guys for these helpful reviews. I was thinking to buy it as I saw the ad on TV.

But good thing I thought to read the reviews before hand. I am glad I didnt wasted my money on this.

Somewhere I knew that there is a catch.

Thanks again everybody and please keep posting the reviews so that these TV channels can stop showing this ***.

nonoCustomerService
to Tammy #903370

Hi Tammy,

We understand your hesitations in purchasing our no!no! device and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

Many people are using no!no! and love no!no!. We have success stories that will help you decide if no!no! is working or not.

Another great news is that you can try it yourself because we are offering 100% risk free in trying no!no!

No!no! products carry a 60-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the product and are within the guaranteed time frame, we ask that you contact our customer support team and get an RMA number. We will then issue you a full product refund upon receipt of the return in the warehouse.

Our customer support team and product technicians will help resolve any questions you may have and help ensure you're receiving optimal results from your no!no!.

All the Best,