Martinez, Georgia
1.6K views

The no no is a scam.on their website they say use one time and removes hair although you may have to go over site 3 times or so.I didnt think it was working on my face so I tried my arm went over it about 8 times did not remove 1 hair.I called customer service they tell me it will take about 45 days to notice a difference.That is bull *** if it was going to burn your hair off it would do it immediatly what is 45 days going to chage.And this is not what they represent on their website.Dont waste your money it does not work.

Reason of review: Does not remove hair.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not remove hair.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Don't worry, we're here to help.

Our website does not mention that you only need to use the no!no!

once. We are even recommending to our customers to use the no!no! for at least 45-60 days to start seeing results because no!no! uses science and not magic.

Also, no!no!

does not only burn your hair, it also sends a gentle pulse of heat on the root of your hair to slow down hair growth. At an average, our customer have seen the results within 4-6 weeks of using no!no! for 2-3 times per day.

You may check our website for a more accurate details:

I hope this information helps. Thank you Best Regards, The Radiancy Team

#1019680

It burned the hair and left mt arms brissely....and left marks which i am assuming burn marks......first nono stopped working...second nono stopped working and was past the time...so here i sit 500. Poorer...poor results...scars..and a nono that quit working!!!!!!!

I see a skin specialist soon.....then perhaps my lawyer......

nonoCustomerService
@Anonymous

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your no!no! experience with us.

We're also sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department and report this problem? Our device shouldn't be causing any burn marks or scars unless it's used incorrectly. Calling our CS Department will resolve this problem. If you are from US or Canada, please call 1 888 525 7580 or 0344 482 5089 for UK Customer Service.

I hope this information helps and we're looking forward for your response.

Thank you and have a nice day.

All the Best,