Ottawa, Illinois
1.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 31, 2018

NoNo Pro is perhaps the most advertised, yet the least effective of the hair removal systems we evaluated. We found the best results with Tria, but the higher cost offsets the slight advantage it may have over the Flash&Go and Infini’Silk.

Original review posted by user Oct 30, 2018

I bought mine 3 months ago still waiting to see results. They said I can use it everyday, but product manual advises against daily use.

If I have it on high setting I have burnt my skin but not major burnt. It goes away, I am still having to use razor and tweezers to pluck. I don't even shave daily so I'm not going to use no no daily. Only good came of it was the face buffer I bought to use with it leaves me face exfoliated.

I'm definitely canceling and will get a refund but will keep lotions they sent me already which all those auto ships with new tips and buffers costly. I really wanted to try this seemed like it would work some see results, but it really isn't working for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

No No Hair Removal Pros: Saw some hair burned off.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Didnt work, Fact that it hasnt worked after first tip burnt out.

Comments