Orange, California
1.7K views

BOUGHT THE NO NO PRODUCT AND USED IT FOR ALMOST 45 DAYS. TRIED TO RETURN IT FOR REFUND.

WAS TOLD I WAS NOT USING IT PROPERLY AND TO USE IT FOR 60 DAYS FOR BEST RESULTS AND WAS GIVEN THE RUN AROUND ON RETURNING IT TOO SOON. CONTINUED TO USE IT FOR 60 DAYS, STILL NOT HAPPY WITH RESULTS BECAUSE IT DID NOT SLOW DOWN THE HAIR GROWTH AT ALL!! I USED IT DAILY MIND YOU THINKING IT WOULD HELP! TRIED TO RETURN IT AND WAS TOLD IT WAS PAST THE 60 TIME FRAME..

THIS PRODUCT IS A SCAM.. I AM VERY PISSED AND ALSO WAS TOLD AGAIN I WAS NOT USING THE PRODUCT RIGHT. BULL ***!! WILL WRITE BAD REVIEWS EVERY WHERE I CAN WRITE ONE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

RIP OFF!! SCAM!

SCAM! SCAM

Reason of review: product does not work like advertized, poor customer service and denied a refund! .

No No Hair Removal Cons: Lack of truth in advertising, Does not work effectively, Customer service, Rip off.

• no no NoNo

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello katsmeeoow,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with no!no! and we would like to apologize for this inconvenience.

We stick to our promise of a 60-day money back guarantee.

Honestly, we are convincing our customers to make the most of the trial period by recommending to use no!no! for at least 45 days because no!no! doesn't work in an instant. However, if after 45 days, the customer wants to return it, we should have accepted the return and provided you with the return process.

Don't worry, I'm here to help you resolve this problem.

Please provide us your order number so I can check your account and see how I can help you further.

I'm looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you.

Regards, The Radiancy Team