Vancleave, Mississippi

Difficult to operate. Smell lasted for hours.

Did a better job with my old razor.

LUCKILY I only paid $30 for a brand new one on ebay. Unfortunately, no returns.

This thing is a scam. Burned my skin, hair is noticibly not reduced. Maybe, one or two hairs (whiskers) were burned off.

CANNOT/WILL NOT recommend this device for anything other than a paperweight. Do not waste your money or time. Don't even think about getting one. Junk.

Get the idea? Supposed to have at least 100 words in this review. What more can I say?

No no no no no no no no no no no no no pro. How about now

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: stop advertising junk product.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not work effectively.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your no!no! experience with us.

I'm sorry to inform you that you have purchased a counterfeit device.

We do not have any authorized retailers on Ebay. We’d love for you to try an authentic no!no! by purchasing through our website at www.nonopro.com. We assure you that it will work and it is backed up by a 60-day money back guarantee.

This means that if you are not satisfied with the results, give us a call within the trial period and we'll give your money back.

We recommend you to also request a refund through eBay and PayPal since selling counterfeits is against their policy.

We are also coordinating with Ebay to remove these listings and ban sellers who are selling counterfeit no!no!.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks and Regards, The Radiancy Team

You bought a fake! Bet it had a box with the NoNo already in the travel case.

Check the unit itself - There should be a number printed under the CE mark. The CE mark itself should be clear and crisp. Also there should be a number lightly printed on the Thermicon heads. This is not on the fakes.

You cannot buy a NoNo for $30. Seems to me that people should realise - If it looks to good to be true, IT IS

A no no for $30 .on ebay? obviously that wasn't the original no no, the original costs like $270 dollars.