Kendall Park, New Jersey
1.1K views

The No No did a half-way decent job on my upper lip but i burned my lip twice in the process. It is hard to master the technique?

in the lip area and i had to go over the same area many times causing irritation. it is not flexible enough for the areas that are supposed to be covered. The NO No was completely and totally ineffective with the old lady chin hairs which was why i got it.

I called 20 days late and they would not take it back. I do not recommend it and hope nobody wastes the money on it.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not work effectively, It does not work at all.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us.

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work for you.

We have offered a 60-day money back guarantee to all our customers to ensure that they are fully satisfied with the results of no!no!. Should there be any issues with the results, we give our customers their money back for as long as they call us within the 60-day period.

Since you still have your no!no!, we'd be glad to help you make it work for you. Some questions that we'd like to clarify:

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequent do you use no!no!

per week? c) Which Thermicon tip are you using on your upper lip? We're looking forward to talk to you soon.

Thank you! All the Best, The Radiancy Team!