Oceanside, California
2K views

I have been using this product for three years ,in short I have no idea how they are in business ,,they have made millions and they are not being sued . It stinks when using it and does not remove not a single hair .

All it does it burns the hair , that is all and they pretend it is the best thing after slice bread. hmmmmmm

I fell in their trap like millions of others.

I wish some attorneys would look in to their false claim and put them out of business. I am so disappointed that they have gotten this far.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #996305

You have used it for 3 years but wonder how they stay in business?

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Where did you buy your no!no!

device?

Have you contacted our Customer Service Department to check what seems to be the problem with the device or how you are using it?

If you have ordered from our website, you are eligible for the 60-day money back guarantee. This means that if you were not fully satisfied then you can return the item within 60 days and we'll return your money back.

nono's Thermicon Technology uses heat to treat unwanted hair.

This is the reason why you can smell burning hair. As a workaround, your package includes the no!no! smooth lotion which you can apply after the treatment. no!no!

works for many as long as it's being used as instructed.

Thank you! Regards, The Radiancy Team

Ajax, Ontario, Canada #996046

How come u r using it for 3 good years from now?