Salisbury, Maryland
1K views

I bought my unit from bed, bath and beyond 18 months ago. I have had to have it replaced three times, good that they guarantee for one year, not 60 days.

I have used it exactly as recommended for just over 16 months and saw no difference what so ever. I decided to stop using it to see if the hair on my chest was less, more or no change. After letting it grow for just over a month there is just as much hair on my chest as there was before using the no no product. It is a COMPLETELY USELESS PRODUCT AND DOES NOT WORK.

I know why they only guarantee for 60 days, if they guaranteed it would permamently remove hair or your money back they would be bankrupt. IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

No No Hair Removal Cons: It does not work at all.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

We'd like to let you know that nothing is permanent except electrolysis.

Consistent use of no!no! has shown to reduce hair regrowth and this means not to stop using it. Can you also please tell us how you are using your no!no!?

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you

Regards,