Am so angry that they still continued to sell the no no On all TV changes an make it sound like this work and really dose help people with unwonted hair I feel u are all give in falce hope to people and don't no how people can AIT there and get people to spend hard earned money on products like the no no dose not work utter piece rubbish

Comments

I know some people don't know how to read directions or are just plain ***, so usually when I see a few complaints on a product I don't make my mind right away that it doesn't work, but all these people complaining, that would be a lot of idiots out there so I was going to buy one but will not risk it now, I don't wanna deal with returning it which is what everyone seems to do so I'll just pass on no no, thx for the honest feedback everybody

@Peter

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your feedback!

The result of no!no! varies depending on how a customer uses no!no!.

In fact, we are encouraging our customers to read all the materials disclosed in the package to ensure proper use & safe handling. no!no! uses Science, not magic – users may need to use no!no! for the full 60 days to achieve maximum results.

In a recent clinical study, those that used no!no! 2-3 times per week for six weeks, saw up to 94% reduction in hair re-growth.

Most of the reason for return is because users want an immediate effect which we cannot guarantee. We hope this helps.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with no!no!. Our device really works and we have success stories from people who have used no!no!.

The reason why we offer the 60 day guarantee is so you can try it for yourself. That means that you can order no!no!, try if for 60 days and if anytime during the 60 days you feel the no!no! is not right for you then just give us a call and request for an RMA number. We will refund the purchase price, refund the shipping cost and pay to ship it back to us.

That's how confident we are with our product.

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

I am so upset that i spent all that money for a no no hair product and it didn't help at all the worse product i been using it and i don't see any results i paid all that money for nothing. Not worth spending the money.

I don't recommend this

@DR

Hi DR,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We just have some questions so we can check how we can help you get the results that you've wanted.

How long have you been using no!no!?

Which part of the body are you using it?

What no!no! device are you using?

We are looking forward for your response so we can assist you further. For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, you may visit www.howtonono.com. Thanks a lot.

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service