North Versailles, Pennsylvania
1.8K views

I love it. It took awhile for the hair to actually not grow back so it sucked in the beginning but now I'm like super happy :)

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Sun City West, Arizona, United States #922775

So I got the no-no for Christmas this year after wanting it for a while now, however one of the thermicon wires on the larger blade already broke after only the second time of using it which is pretty disappointing and discouraging because I don't think it should have broke or needed to be replaced this early on after only using it for the second time. This has me scared that the no-no may not be everything it's cracked up to be so I'm a little worried.

nonoCustomerService
to Volleycrazy33 #923396

Hi Volleycrazy33,

It is really disappointing to be in that situation. We all deserve to have a device which is in an excellent working condition.

While we ensure quality control on all of our products, we also provide 1 year warranty for the devices and parts.

This implies the revision and replacement of parts free of charge within the one year warranty period. The manufacturer will fix your device unless they see that it needs to be replaced, in which case they will send a new product, free of charge. When using your warranty, call customer service at 1 (888) 525-7580 and send your device, along with the original receipt or invoice to the given address.

Full warranty details will be included with your order.

Best Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to know that no!no!

has worked for you. Keep on using no!no! for a more long lasting result. For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, we suggest you visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Happy no!no!-ing