2.5K views

I received the NoNo as a gift. Does not work at all.

The smell if burnt hair is daunting. My legs were left prickly and sore. It feels like a dry shave on my legs. And it never left anywhere hair free even after using the buffer.

I like how they leave that step out of the infomercial. I am surprised they haven't gone out of business after the bad reviews. When I wanted to return it they told my mom that they couldn't take it back until I had it a total of 45 days. The Rep.

Encourage her to have me try it more. Once the 45 days were up it was promptly returned. That's the gimmick. They will take it back but you have to keep it for at least 45 days and they must receive it before 60.

They set customers up to fail.

Luckily, I was on top of the time frame. Don't buy this.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no! and we're glad that you brought that to our attention.

No!No! is an effective product provided it is being used properly. The reason why we asked you to try it for a longer time is because no!no! does not work on magic but it works on science.

It takes time and patience to get the result that we want. Some people start to notice the effects after just a few treatments, for others, it may take months. However, the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks.

For any questions regarding the how-to's in using no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

to nonoCustomerService #926262

6 weeks is 42 days, you say most people will take 4-6 weeks to notice, and to me reading all these complaints that it takes much longer for most people if it ever even works. So why do u force people to keep it almost 60 days? That's 8 weeks and even waiting that long it seems they are still not satisfied, I'm happy I never bought one, almost did but after reading all that no way....

nonoCustomerService
to Dianaaa #926571

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your feedback.

Upon purchase, we encourage our customers to read all the materials disclosed in their package to ensure proper use & safe handling. no!no!

uses Science, not magic – customers may need to use no!no! for the full 60 days to achieve maximum results. In a recent clinical study, those that used no!no! 2-3 times per week for six weeks, saw up to 94% reduction in hair re-growth.

Time is important to achieve the results however customers also need to ensure that they are doing it the right way. Also, 60 days is the maximum time-frame for the money back guarantee and we are not forcing our customers to use it for 60 days. Hope this answers your questions.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,