Tokyo, Tokyo
6.4K views

I'm in okinawa japan and they had test no no systems. I used one on my husbands hand and arm and it Cleary burnt the hair off.

I tried it on my skin, which was mainly hairless just to see if I could feel it and didn't feel a thing but still smelled the fine hair on my upper arm burning off.

I was then ready to come back and order one online because it would have been cheaper then the in store price. I'm going to wait and see what his hand and arm look and feel like after a few days.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing no!no!

You may also visit our website - www.howtonono.com for tips and tricks in using your no!no!. Happy no!no!'ing!

All the Best,

No!No! Customer Service

i had used this nono hair machine .from this nono hair machine burn all hair on my arm but back again after 2 weeks.but now this machin break down.i men can,t work.so do you have any idea please let me know? thank you

nonoCustomerService
@hom chhantyal

Hi hom chhantyal,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this experience in using no!no!. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We just have a question in order for us to know how we can help you further.

Where did you purchase your no!no!? Is it through our website, ebay, amazon, or from an authorized reseller?

When did you buy it?

If you have purchased it from our website or from an authorized reseller, please send us an email at cs_int@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you. You can find the list of authorized resellers at www.my-no-no.com/retail.aspx. If this is from ebay or from an unauthorized reseller, you may contact them directly since this is not covered in our warranty.

We hope to hear from you soon.

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service