Middleburg, Florida
2.6K views

no no does not work. When I ordered the no no the sales representative told me that it does remove your hair in just one time of going over the areas of your legs, arms and facial hair in seconds it will be gone and for several weeks.

I ordered it and after following all directions prior to use it didn't even take any hair off like the rep said that it would. I watched the video from TV and that is why I chose to get the no no . It's false advertising not only on TV but what they tell you when you place your order. I am very disappointed with the company and the supposed hair removal system.

The instructions when you get it tells you that it's a process of time to get the full benefit from no no . Not like the video shows you on TV or the person who works for nono said. He said that it works on all types of hair and will remove the hair immediately. I was very excited to have a way to get rid of my hair and in the end disappointed with the nono.

I tried it for hours and nothing was ever removed from any part of my body hair. No smell of singed hair like it said either. I did send it back to the warehouse and payed the shipping and handling charges. The money that was put back on my card later wasn't the amount that I payed for the system.

25 dollars short and 19.95 more for shipping and handling charges . Do not order the no no system it doesn't work and you will be out at the least 25 dollars. Wait for the trail time and send it back and still you will find out it's not free in the end. You used it and they will charge you for that part.

I will continue to shave my legs and face for the simple fact that I can't wax or pluck , I'm a bleeder so I thought I found my miracle at last.

Boy was I wrong back to shaving again. I say No to no no don't waste your time and money.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Treyshawn

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we apologize for any inconvenience.

We understand that you have an issue with your refund and we'd like to assist you with that concern.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can review your account and reach out to you.

We are looking forward to talk to you and help you with this issue.

All the Best,