London, England

I bought the no no in November I've used it nearly every day and no different I still have to shave also I can only use it 3 times and it goes red and I have to switch it of then put it back on

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Treyshawn

We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for writing in and informing us about this issue.

Where did you buy your no!no! device?

If it's from our website or over the phone, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team for further assistance. Only our CS team can help you with this problem.

Please note that your device has a 1 year warranty so if it's not working well, we'll replace your device with a working one. We just hope that what you purchased is not a counterfeit device since a number of customers are complaining with the same issue.

Customer Support Hours of Operation are

Monday through Friday from 8am – 8pm

Saturday 9am – 5pm.

Phone: 0344 482 5089

When using the no no you have to have patience. I've been using it for a couple weeks and I see a big difference.

When you see a red lite that means you need to change the tip on the no no. Make sure to go slow and have patience cause people give up to easily.

Treyshawn
@Anonymous

We hope that you're enjoying your no!no! device. Have a great one :)

No No Hair Removal Reviews