Jackson, Michigan
1.2K views

Nono is such a disappointment. They need to shut the business down.

Bet there's no one out there that actually likes the nono besides fake people who are gettin paid to say they like it or something. I had mine for 2 years now and it's nothing but garbage. I was so excited to get it, thinking if I use it a lot then maybe my hair would stop growing, if I just gave it time. But nope!

I've only used it on my arms but my hair always grows back. Just to use nono on one arm literally takes me 30mins and 30mins on the other arm or even longer because it doesn't work & it will randomly get this red light and stop working so u have to shut it off and turn it back on. It's so annoying. Even if the nono was $5, I wouldn't recommend buying it, it's not worth it.

Don't bother. It's nothing but a waste of time and then ur skin will smell burnt from it.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we understand your frustration.

I understand that you have your no!no!

for 2 years now however we want to know how long have you used it. How frequent did you use your nono in a week? In that 2 years, have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department to check with them what might have gone wrong since you mentioned that it has a red light and stop working. If that's the problem, you should have called our Customer Service so we can send you a replacement.

Just an added info, we are offering a 1 year warranty for our no!no! device.

Radiancy, the makers of no!no!, always follow business ethics and we do not patronize paid reviews. We have sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.

People who have made good reviews and feedback has experienced the results themselves by purchasing the genuine no!no! device, following the instructions and being patient with the results.

We'd like to help you fix your problem with your no!no! device. Did you purchase it from our website?

If so, can you please provide us your order number so we can review your account and check how we can help you further. Thank you

Regards, The Radiancy Team